Use the link above to register for tryouts.
- March 6th- 10th
- Monday March 6th- Parent Meeting at 6:00 PM in cafeteria
- Tuesday and Wednesday- 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Thursday- Open Gym everyone is welcome to stay and practice. Competitive girls will be expected to be present to work on stunts and tumbling.
- Friday- Tryouts 3:30 PM- until finished
- If you are participating in another sport during this time, you are only expected to attend the parent meeting and the try out day. The material will be available on line. If you have a game conflict that needs to be addressed on Monday, March 6th. Those with an athletic conflict will be allowed to try out on Thursday at SHS with a coach via video tape.
- A current physical and insurance form must be on file in the athletic office with Mrs. Beasley or turned in at the Mar. 6 parent meeting (forms are available on the SHS athletics homepage under “forms”).
If a cheerleader cheers for a fall squad the additional cost to cheer basketball is $75.
2017 Basketball Cheer will begin Mid-November